Sasha Alexander - SAG Awards Nominations
We were tagged by living-on-borrowed-crime!
1. What’s your most recently developed hobby?
This little shimmy:
2. Would you rather receive a compliment about your looks, your talents, or your intelligence?
Talents. We already receive sufficient compliments on our looks, and there isn’t much use for intelligence in our position, but we are hard-pressed to maintain our talents.
3. Worst first date story?
He tried to lick Maura’s face instead.
4. Which would you rather give up forever: all alcohol, or your favorite food?
As much as we enjoy whipped cream, alcohol gets us more attention.
5. What’s something in your life that you feel like you’ve settled for?
6. What’s something in your life that you worked hard for?
7. Do you wait until your phone is dead/almost dead to charge it, or do you plug it in on a routine schedule regardless of the battery level?
We recharge every night.
8. Have you/would you go to your high school reunion(s)?
No, but we went to Jane’s. We were touched that she let us tag along.
9. How did you meet your first best friend?
We work together. Despite the cheap fabrics and tawdry history, we knew at first sight that we’d like to bump into Jane and her boobs again.
10. What’s your ideal sleep schedule?
We need at least eight hours in order to be perky in the morning.
11. What’s something you feel guilty about, but find yourself doing habitually anyway?
Showing off in professional settings. We just can’t help it. We love the attention.